Write 10 facts about yourself and then pass this on to 10 of your favourite followers 😊💕 xx
1) (One of) My favorite movie is Princess Mononoke.
2) I had a stupid prepubescent mustache in 5th grade that I refused to shave because I didn’t want to even acknowledge it.
3) I refused to wear shorts in public until after 8th grade late summer. (Not counting bathing suits being shorts)
4) I started watching porn when I was in 3rd grade because an upperclassman told me the correct spelling of “boob.”
5) I used to grow my head hair out (and it was a curly mess) because my brother’s hair was really long and beautiful when he was in high school/college. It didn’t look good on me.
6) Like 75% of my clothes are from my brother
7) Like 90% of all the music I listen to is from my brother’s advice.
8) (I don’t remember this one, but according to my parents) when I was 4 I really wanted to play on the synagogue’s playground, but my dad said we had to go home and he was holding my hand. When I pulled myself to the direction of the playground, I pulled myself with enough force to dislocate my shoulder. I responded by saying I had a headache in my arm.
9) When I was 7 I was in synagogue and I was eating a ton of those sandwiches with the toothpicks through them. And I felt something painful and I saw only 2 wooden toothpicks even though I remember eating 3 sandwiches and I was like “shit someone call the 911 I’m going to die” and someone took that literally and once I went to the emergency room I didn’t even feel anything hurting. But the really eye-opening experience was when I saw kids who were seriously in pain and I was just there because of a brief moment of pain.
10) (up until recently) I have had the same phone since late 7th grade. It was an alias 4. It was really cool and had really bad resolution but I really loved it.